Engineering the Heavy Move:
Air Caster Solutions™ Air Bearing Load-movers, LoadLifters
The Air Caster Solutions™ air bearing mover is a structural load-carrying frame with a single air bearing. Normally used in sets of four or more, movers powered by air bearings give easy, friction-free movement of heavy loads.
As individual units, Air Caster Solutions™ movers use air bearings to provide maximum versatility for transporting loads of various widths and lengths. The movers are spaced apart to support and carry the load. Available in a wide range of capacities, these units are commonly used by maintenance departments and riggers and are sometimes referred to as air skids or air skates.
Applications for moving heavy equipment
- Slide-out mounting allows air bearings to be serviced without lifting the load.
- Offers versatile positioning to fit almost any load
- Available in lightweight aluminum or steel
- Provide low floor loading to prevent damage
- Spark-free operation allows use in hazardous areas
- Abrasion-resistant urethane diaphragms
- Customizable to handle extremely difficult loads
- Steel load lifter specifications